Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dennis Muses on Spiritual Babies...

 

The Evolution of Theological Ignorance and Blundering in the Restored Church of God

 

Happy Baby Pictures | HD Wallpapers Plus
Sabbath, August 31st, 2013 will be like none other. One church again!  One building!  One Spokesman Club. One leader!  One income!  Yay!!!!!
 
 

part time priest: Puzzled at Easter...
Hmmm...It's Wednesday and I'm not seeing a lot of movement.  Phones are too quiet. This is troubling.  No...I'll be fine.
 
 

Take a break, have a brownie | Crimson-
Oh please Lord...It's Friday night.  I gotta speak in the afternoon tomorrow...
 
 

What Babies Think About - Baby Thoughts - Redbook
Yeah...I know it's Sabbath morning...  I don't need your input.  Go submit a paper on it and shove a copy down the Council's throats.
 
 

Stop! In The Name Of…Terrible Baby Names | The Wordslinger
Stop asking me what am I going to say!!!  I'll think of something!  I'm not wrong! I am... I am...
Hey....I like that title.  I am!
 
 


Ok..ok...I got it.  I know how to handle this baby...
 
 
 

I'm ANGRY! | Sugar Hill Church // Pastors' Blog
I can do this!  I know how HWA got out of this stuff.  God has given me a template for this too.
 
 

11 Baby's die WOIII willen starten | WTF | Upcoming

I never said I waaaas Joshua.  It's a type!  It's spiiiritual!  You people just don't get it!

Sometimes I think not half of you are converted.    God has given us more time to reach the splinters.  We should be thrilled and happy. We have much to do and a college to build. Time is short but not that short.  I was bored..ok!  You happy?  I needed something overarching to do with myself this past summer!  So excuuuuuuuse me for livin'!  Now go tell those women they have no say!  Church women...tell your husbands to give more!  Now....I was looking at another Steuben piece for my office...
 
 

Image - Angry-Baby.jpg - Degrassi Wiki

So right there Gary, Dennis, Biker Bob, Moeller, Glenn, Douglas, Usher and all you losers  on Banned HWA, which I don't read by the way...
 
 

Pictures of Happy Babies | 3DWallz.

Have you guys seen how cool we cut the grass around here!

Awesome, Makes ya gyrate in your seats don't it!  And NO ONE has ever quite cut grass like we cut grass.  I'm gonna be just fine!

Onward!!!!!

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

At minimum, middle aged mothers in the RCG (Ridiculous Cult of Ghouls) should be able to perceive how infantile Davey is.

I smell something.

Is it time for Davey to have his diapers changed... AGAIN!

Sweetblood777 said...

I can just imagine what may be going through David's mind.

He is most likely sitting behind his grand desk tapping his hands upon his knees, thinking to himself, 'What can I say, what can I say?' 'Must be convincing, must be convincing, at least to my member.'

The pressure must be excruciating, searching for an answer that will not make him look like a fool. Perhaps, I should say 'that the people are much eviler than I thought.' Would that work?

Tap, tap, what to say, what to say? I know, I'll condemn them, right, that's what I'll do, I'll condemn all of them. I'll tell them that they no longer have God's holy spirit. But wait, didn't I already say that?

Did I say that? I can't remember. I can't ask anyone, for if I do, they will think that I am nuts. What to do, what to do?

I know, I'll proclaim that God told me that I am one of the two witnesses and I need to search for the other one. You don't need a big church to do that, so we don't need any more new buildings other than what we have already built.

That will be our work from now on, searching for witness number two. They should go for that, right?

Anonymous said...

Click here to see Dave Pack practicing for his upcoming sabbath sermon!

DennisCDiehl said...

anon:

I have watched the baby preacher before with tears of laughter and pity for the poor kid as he grows up. Very funny. Very appropriate.

Anonymous said...

My grass is greener than the other side. We have dance dinners, talent shows, clubs and happiness in our comfy seats of hypocrisy. "Splendid" "I have to pinch myself pretty much every day". Come and see how wonderful it is to be lead by a dictator.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Anonymous said...

Yup Dennis, I also pity the poor "preacher baby" as he grows up.
It's obvious that he had people helping him with his moves and presentation.
I actually watched a more recent video of Kanon Tipton, and he's now beyond toddler and it seems his new found ability to read hampers his presentation somewhat IMO, but not all that much.
He's sure learning the moves, though!

Maybe in the future he'll be like Marjoe Gortner, and admit to the falseness of it all and make a documentary about the lucrative business of preaching.

Unknown said...

Dave Pack is just like a baby diaper...

FULL OF CRAP....

AND NEEDS TO BE DISPOSED OF!

Joe Moeller
Cody, WY

Unknown said...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuny!!

Byker Bob said...

It would be interesting to read some of the things Dave Pack's grandparents, aunts, and uncles might have written about him when he was a baby. Often, some of the noteworthy traits we have as children end up sticking with us throughout life. One wonders if there may have been early delusions of grandeur, a need to be in the limelight, selfishness, lust for money and power. We'd probably gain a whole lot of insights. On the other hand, who really cares? Ignore Amos.

BB

Head Usher said...

"...One church again! One building! One Spokesman Club. One leader! One income!"

The most important are definitely the last two. Dave Pack wants to be the One Singular Grand Poobah, and wants to be able to have unrestricted access to the revenue stream of many thousands more titheslaves than he currently can boast, in order, of course, to "preach the gospel" as he sees fit. That way he will be able to fully comport himself in the manner befitting the One Singular Grand Poobah – the manner to which he would very much like to become accustomed. Besides, it's so humiliating having to compete with so many other Grand Poobahs.

Glenn said...

Here is my current guess about Big Dave's comments to come: IT WAS A TEST! God was testing the leaders in the splinters to see how they would respond and THEY FAILED miserably! Plus, the reconciliation did happen even though the false leaders in the splinters failed to respond to God's instructions. God knows who his people are and he reunited all of us spiritually on the predicted date. On August 31 God started working with all those He called back to his true church. These called out ones will make the move to RCG over the coming weeks and months. So, pull those big triggers and send it in! NOW!

Glenn Parker

DennisCDiehl said...

BB:

That's probably very true. We're hardwired from birth in many areas . My first grade report card reads like the present day! Some things noticed were there from the start evidently. The brain that runs like a freight train comes to mind. lol

Anonymous said...

"...One church again! One building! One Spokesman Club. One leader! One income!"

Three days.

One dollar (an obscure reference to Latimer and Mortimer Duke).

Anonymous said...

Michael H Venish 2 months ago
Thank you Theresa, many, many members of the Church of God have been duped by David Pack to sign over their assets to his church, so that he can build an idol to himself. God's judgment on men like Him is coming, however he is too evil to see it. A member of RCG wrote to me and said "now he is asking us for money to build a "car park!" (I think he meant parking lot)
In one of his latest sermons "The Three Shepherds" he predicts the death of three leaders of Churches of God. The man is becoming beside hinself in his vanity.

Anonymous said...

Humor aside (and it's pretty hilarious), I hope that large numbers of his members turn tail and walk away from this guy when they realize that Dave and The 16 have been feeding them a load of bull. It takes different things for people to wake up and get out of the mindset that leaves them trembling at a man's feet. If this is what it takes for certain RCG members, so be it. Just move on, people.

Anonymous said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Dennis, you have outdone yourself sir.