Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Am Not A Homosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am A Lady's Man!!!



Its been a rough week for the Chief Pharisee getting bitch-slapped by Scott Ashely and the new moon hiding its self from the true believers.  Trying to defend himself against Scott Ashely's smack down the Chief Pharisee brings up a point that no one has ever seen thrown out at him anywhere on the internet.


I wanted everyone to understand that last weeks situation was not some isolated event, which is why I posted on it.   This man has been on the attack since the beginning and is getting more and more frustrated with his repeated failures.

I have no doubt that the attacks will continue from him and others and others are attacking mainly through the rumor mill to have plausible deniability.  There are many lies and false rumors being circulated about me.  There is even one that claims I hate God’s church because I am an unrepentant homosexual.

Of course I do not hate the Ekklesia and am working just as hard as I can to warn them before the coming correction.  I am also NOT a homosexual; and for the record I have always been a lady’s man; yet I have been absolutely faithful to my wife since my conversion, baptism and later marriage, even during the difficult years after she left the faith.

I want to warn you that Satan is the author of many wicked lies and false accusations, and this will undoubtedly increase as we get closer to the time and much is fulfilled.
Satan sure is a busy guy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old Chinese proverb:

He that usually protesteth usually hideth.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! I just blew my soda across the table when I read this. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't think he's a lady's man anymore. I imagine him cutting a distinctly unattractive figure these days.

Nor do I think he's a homosexual. I think he's a creepazoid though. Perhaps into little boys. But pederasty isn't the same thing as homosexuality, is it? You really think he spends all his time at his computer writing?

Byker Bob said...

Didn't Liberace once make similar remarks?

This was probably spawned by one of many Rod Meredith sermons or classes.

BB

Unknown said...

Malm may not be a homosexual, but he does claim to be a "Ladys Man"....

Does that mean that he likes to wear panyhose and lipstick?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Anonymous said...

"I want to warn you that Satan is the author of..."

Where would troo krischins be without satan to blame for everything?

Anonymous said...

SNORT!!!!!!

Byker Bob said...

The "Canadian" in the picture looks like a very young Mick Jagger.

BB

Anonymous said...

Amazing how such a giant in the faith, as he would have us believe, has a wife who "left the faith."

"My wife sees through me, but, for your sakes, brethren, you'd better not."

Anonymous said...

Is the inability to see a moon a sign of stifled gayness?

Anonymous said...

Depends on what kind of moon you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

The never-ending obsession with homosexuality in the CoGs is something to behold. Recently, I had a conversation with a friend who's still a COGer, and she animatedly wanted to know if a never-married male acquaintance was a closeted gay guy. I blame Spanky Meredith & Herman Perv Hoeh for this COG obsession.